View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 11:34 AM   #57
SCOTI

Re: WunTon's 63' BBW/SWB Fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunTon View Post
I see your point and don't disagree at all. I was thinking about it more last night after not receiving the RMA that I still don't have that I was told I would have in 15 minutes of getting off the phone and thought it may actually just make more sense to make someone here a good deal on these spindles and then buy a new set. I'd rather lose money paying for shipping to a board member if it helps someone here! Although I get decent shipping rates through work they are still heavy and going from VA to CA won't be cheap. God knows what they are going to charge me for shipping for the new ones coming back to me and even more concerning is how long is it going to take for them to turn the RMA around and get the new ones shipped back to me.
This is why going through a vendor like Summit Racing helps. Stuff like this becomes their problem.

Trust me 100% on this one.... I have 3" Belltech spindles sitting in a box waiting to go on my '99 in the next 2wks. These spindles have been sitting in that box for over 2yrs. I had an issue w/the p/n on the spindle not matching the p/n ordered & was assured they are correct for my app. But until they're installed, you don't know.

If they don't fit, they're going back to Summit.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote