View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 AM   #45
codyshawn1974

Re: '60-'62 POwer Brake Booster Adapter Bracket With A Clutch

i have a 63 gmc that i have already converted to 350 with sm465 manual from a 70 3/4 ton. i want to convert the front to 72 front end. i have the complete 72 suspension and crossmember intact. plus the steering box still attached to the draglink. i also have an nv3500 5 speed that i plan on swapping into it as finances come available. i am on a real tight budget so am doing as much as i can without farming any work out. i plan to get the 72 booster/ master cylinder assembly to match the brakes. the issue i am having is that when i do the tranny swap, it has a hydro clutch on the passenger side, not the driver. i figure i'll have to get the master/slave cylinder assembly for 93(?)ish with the hose installed like factory. will this bracket set up do what i want/need to do?
this is my daily driver/ work truck, so i can't have it down too long trying to work on it, when i really need to be working with it. i already plan to get the power steering bracket to match if this is what i need.
this is my old beast. it's not pretty, but i love it and drive it as much as i can. 4 speed with 36" glasspacks and dumps makes it fun to drive around town.
Attached Images

codyshawn1974 is offline   Reply With Quote