Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 06:45 PM   #682
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Stellar work as always from the team Clem.
Nice Christmas prezzie for someone.
A wonderful festive season for you, Mrs J and all the creatures.
Missing you guys man.
Thanks Rian. I wish we could open up the country and feel safe again... soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesscamaro View Post
Very nice and clean looking build. I'm sure the owner is proud to be driving it around!
Happy customers is what it's all about, thats the fun part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rocknrod View Post
Sweet, love your work.
Thanks Rocknrod. Been checking your thread... killing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Thanks for the updates. I really enjoy them. The stock look with adaptation as needed for modern driving and comfort is cool to watch. Thank you for the effort that you guys make with the toy drive. I'm too late this year, but look forward to next year. Seeing those pictures of all the toys and bikes really affected me. Both that there are so many people willing to give, and that there are so many kids that need something special for Christmas. Blessings on you all, and thank you for the reminder of the less fortunate little ones.
Kim and I really appreciate your comments, very kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsolo View Post
You could say showroom fresh, but that would not do the truck justice. Nicer by far from anything back in the day, better materials and a lot of hard work by guys and gals. Never dissapointed with your crew and the gems brought up to a standard few can match...
Wow... very cool, thanks a bunch. We like to think of it as giving our customers exactly what they want with all the bells and whistles for the same price as if they went to the dealership... without the depreciation or technical problems of the new trucks. Tough old Chevy Trucks last for generations.

This 51 Chevy was a multi colored, patched up family heirloom that needed quite a bit to freshen it up. We overhauled the mechanicals and unified the color with some patina work. Added new bed, tires and upholstery...
Attached Images

clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote