View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 09:50 AM   #99
Justin71105

Re: 1964 C10 fleet side swb

After almost 3 months I finally have the correct radiator. Ordered it in Jan and they sent a stock one, finally got the correct one avout a week ago.

Drove 12 hrs to pick my brother a 57' 3100 up that my dad had just acquired and re-sold to him. If he don't hold on to it I may try to buy it off him later on.

Don't care for the grinder job on the paint but its completely solid with no rust holes through at all. It has a Chevrolet Performance 330hp crate mated to a th350, power steering, power brakes, a/c and run and drives really well. Going to have to do a king pin kit on it before he drives it on the road any, drivers side got some slop. Everything else seems to be good on it, my dad did a tune up on it with new plugs/wires/carb. Its a really nice other driver other than the slop from the king pins needing to be replaced. Supposed to have a Chevrolet performance crate engine, the 330hp version with a built th350 and posi rear end. It will brake loose from a roll if you put the pedal down hard, the cam sounds really good on that motor. Starting to make me want a cam in my 5.3 lol.
Attached Images

Last edited by Justin71105; 04-11-2021 at 07:58 PM.
Justin71105 is offline   Reply With Quote