View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 04:38 PM   #1
70C10Ginger

Help sourcing wiring parts

Hey all! I’ve got a 70 GMC K25 I’ve been trying to restore. I’ve rebuilt a 350, np205, etc. almost all the mechanicals are sound (damn “new” steering box leaked right out of the box), and am now trying to prevent the thing from catching on fire while running down the street cause of the wiring.

I have some parts already fingered out, and am trying to get it all assembled. Driving on the interstate during a rainstorm at night with the stomper switch glowing and barely any headlights was not a fun experience.

I’ve got a fuse block, firewall connecter, and engine bay harness. All the wiring from the engine bay to the tail lights has been done by an older friend of mine, and I’m trying to build the firewall connector, fuse block out to all the connectors: I have a kit from speedway for the fuse block rebuild, but can find the firewall connectors. Here’s some pics.

I’m trying to completely replace all of the wiring components and upgrade it. Trying to have a dual battery setup with an ARB air compressor and a power tool charging station.
Attached Images

70C10Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote