Thread: Berthas Build
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:25 AM   #26
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: Berthas Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfairchild19 View Post
I mentioned in an earlier post that one of the mounting brackets I have someone cutting for me is a tensioner bracket that is clearanced to help clear the frame rail. It was easy to miss so you may just have over looked it in my post.
Bah, I'm sure I read it, but it was more than a few days ago, so all bets are off on my retention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfairchild19 View Post
Along with that, all of my Cummins parts came in yesterday for the mid mount a/c setup and I was able to pick them up at lunch. It was a pretty penny for all of this stuff but it really wasn't as much as I would have thought for all that I got in return.

The compressor will be here today(out for delivery), the alternator should be here today or tomorrow, and the motor mounts/crossmember, upper alt mount, and tensioner mount will all be here friday or early next week hopefully in time for christmas time off of work to get this thing moving once again!!!!
Good!! Now get the stuff put on and post some pics. There are far too many words in this thread lately. More pics!! I want to see how this all works out.