View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 05:35 PM   #48
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: I got ripped off

a little over a year ago my wife decided she had to have a fourth freakin daschund. She goes on Pet Finder and finds this dog real cute and all and it was a dappled long hair , something you dont see too often, so i was on board.. ( much like you, Paul, i try to give the wife everything she wants) so anyway i get in contact and this guy wanted me to use some cash thing i never heard of. i told him i could Zelle him money and he finally agreed. For whatever reason Zelle refused to make payment to this guy in Arizona so he suggested i go get Walmart cards that i could send him the numbers on.. I got susp[icious and started googling the address the puppy was at.. not a breeder some house no dogs nothing like any breeder ive seen..well i started asking him how else i could pay ( dog and shipping was like $1500 and suddenly he is gone... i also found out later this guy is a scammer... Apparently these guys arent even in the US they use google images and stuff to look legit and most often they are in Africa or Israel.. Moral of the story i will drive out and meet a breeder and dog in person and im sure i can find something within a days driving if i really want one... Good luck with your new pup.. from what youve said im sure you have a responsible breeder there

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote