View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #33
vegaschevy
Account Suspended

Re: What should I do- who else emailed w/ Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
pretty much if you sell something that isnt yours, its an instant ban. We are still gathering info from the involved parties
I have UPS proof that these wheels were mine. As money orders were sent. Im still waiting for my title to my frame from Weaver as he completely sold this chassis as perfect condition and a nice frame off restoration. I have dozens of emails of him telling me how perfect the frame was and how the frame was bent a little but not that the entire front end was cut off and rewelded back on with parts from another truck.

I have dozens of emails demanding a resolution and Jeremy simply stated he would report the frame stolen. And you want to call me shady? as it is now you sold me a TITLED frame which I have no title too and on a public forum you said you sold me the titled frame and sold the vintag and title to someone else.
Just an FYI to Liz i have contacted plainfield, In detecticves and have also contacted the township authorities on the Plainfield PDs detectives requests. I also have calls in to Hendricks county about this situation as well.

liz, I also emailed you regarding this on Friday before leaving for vacation for the holidays. I never heard anything back. I needed the original posting of the chassis that Weav1 posted. I do not know if you can turn it into a PDF, a page with an offline link I can give authorities or whatever. They said either one would be fine.