View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #38
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: What should I do- who else emailed w/ Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaschevy View Post
Just an FYI to Liz i have contacted plainfield, In detecticves and have also contacted the township authorities on the Plainfield PDs detectives requests. I also have calls in to Hendricks county about this situation as well.

liz, I also emailed you regarding this on Friday before leaving for vacation for the holidays. I never heard anything back. I needed the original posting of the chassis that Weav1 posted. I do not know if you can turn it into a PDF, a page with an offline link I can give authorities or whatever. They said either one would be fine.
What email address did you send to, as I have zero emails from you on my email or the accounts mail.

Also, the original post was in the classified system. It was deleted by the user, so it is gone. Had it been in the forums (parts forums) as I assumed being it was not a truck for sale.. it would had been soft deleted and still accessible. The classified section (trucks for sale) is a completely different software and does not retain the posts when deleted.

And as a FYI, if the police are involved and need something. It would need to go through the forum owner, not admins.