View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #263
gopokes

Re: Project “Learning as I Go”

Well it's been a while since I've updated this. Really hasn't been any big advances or picture worthy updates, but I still wanted to post an update just to keep track of my progress, and ask some questions. I finally got around to buying some parts I will need to get this thing back on the road. I have my new trac bar kit ordered, and will be getting my driveshaft shortened soon. I'm kind of concerned with the strength of the original shaft since I'm using the newer engine now. Do you think I would be better off trying to find a larger diameter shaft and get it modified to fit?
I did get my gauges hooked up, they all work except for the oil pressure. I've got a question about it posted in the LS swap section, but haven't found an answer for the problem yet. I got all my brake lines ran (they don't look that great) but I think they will work. Got my radiator installed and trans cooler lines ran. I am to the point now that I can set the cab back on and see if it all fits, but I want to try to get the oil pressure gauge working first. Sorry for the rant, and lack of pics.