View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 08:10 AM   #91
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: Project: Blank Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
Nate,

This is the first time I have seen your build thread so I had to read the whole thing. Your truck is lookin' bad...(in a good way) The stance is spot on and I like the way you retained the stock exterior appearance. It looks like you won't have any trouble getting things buttoned up for the Nats in Sept. I'm sure it was nice having Keith's help, not only to make things go faster but it is always more enjoyable working on a project, having someone to compare notes with and probably a few good laughs along the way. Props to Keith. Friends like that are usually hard to come by (but not so much when you have a place like the forum)..

LockDoc
p.s. Props to your wife for supporting you during the build. If she had a screen name I would give her some rep points too..
LockDoc, thank you for the kind words. I read your post to my wife last night, and she was thrown back to say the least. I have had a lot of encouragement from my family and friends (ie, the board) during this build and I owe a lot to them.

I have a few things I would like to get accomplished before the Nat's, and I'm going to try and get them crossed off asap.

Can't wait to talk with you and Mrs. LockDoc again.

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote