View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 08:55 AM   #5
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: #the77_remix

My wife and I decided to invest some funds in to the classic truck market. We weren't looking to compete in the fast flip market as that segment seemed to be saturated. Instead we wanted to focus more on top quality trucks and high end buyers. We bought a previously restored 84 Sierra and Chris and I took it to a much higher level of detail. The build was documented here and a link is in my signature below "Refining Sierra"

That truck sold quickly and I located an 85 GMC Sierra that we called Scarlett. Once again I documented the build on the forum. The current build is in the final stages of a complete Kicker Audio install and it will be available for purchase soon. "85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

Last February Scarlett debuted at the Lonestar Throwdown show on display in the American Racing booth. Chris and I spent the weekend answer questions about the truck. We were truly honored by the amount of compliments received.

Beyond the kind words the question frequently asked was "When is the 77 coming back?" It was repeated often enough that I felt it was time to bring it back out again. I discussed it with family and my good friend Keith. It was agreed that the 77 needed some updates and refining of what was in place.

A plan was set in motion and the decision to move forward with #the77_remix was committed to.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 05-25-2017 at 01:53 PM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote