View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 01:53 PM   #6
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: #the77_remix

Since this transformation conversation was strongly urged by by JD Terry, I will start by putting him in the spotlight. He knows #the77 very well as it was a catalyst for him to buy and build several very desirable squarebody trucks. Consequently his knowledge and passion for these truck prompted him to seek a position with Mar-K Manufacturing
who are the producers of many premium quality replacement parts for classic trucks.
Here's a quote from the Mar-K mission statement that pretty much sums up their product "Our ultimate goal is for every truck part sold to be a MAR-K part, whether we sell it or someone else does. We just know that MAR-K parts install, fit and are made better than any other parts out there - sometimes even better than the original."

JD knew that one of the items that was holding me back from restoring the 77 was premium quality reproduction trim. There are companies that offer trim that would please most consumers, but Mar-K plans to reproduce it to with a better than factory fit and appearance. The 77 will showcase this new line of 73-80 body side trim.

Special thanks to JD and Mar-K Manufacturing for being a part of my build #the77_remix
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 06-05-2017 at 09:54 PM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote