View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
zooza1

Arrow 2- 1968 chevy trucks (take 2 make 1)

For sale : 2 ' 68 Chevy trucks the green one is a swb, 6 cylinder, 3 speed on the floor ( still has the rods for column shift attatched to column shifter.) Has the usual rust issues , frame is good. Bed is shot!a tree fell on the bed and crunched the sides , the cab got some damage but nothing that cant be fixed. Needs a windshield ( cracked and foggy). This truck has original 49,000 miles and a clear tn. title. Needs rear control arms (Rust) and the brakes are seized. The GRAY ( primed ) one is a lwb with a good 305 and 700r4 trans, alum. intake w/ edelbrock carb and headers. Also has the usual rust and dents the previous owner hacked up the under dash harness ( you get one with the truck). the running gear is in very good condition and would work well on the swb! My aim is to clean my yard and get a little cash. You can buy both and have a pretty nice truck in just a little while. or fix both! thats your choice.
The price is $1500 for both. $1100 minus the 305 and 700r4 from the gray one. Not interested in parting them out cause i dont have time and i'll need both to make one if they dont sell. Both have clear titles. Call tommy @ 931 676- 7570 or email tomcat_37096@yahoo.com
Attached Images

zooza1 is offline   Reply With Quote