View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:28 AM   #513
KroAutomotiveInc

Re: 1960 GMC K1000 4x4

Hey guys its been a long time since i have been on here! At the first of this year i made a huge leap and quit my job and drove to west Texas with about 420 bucks in my pocket looking for a better life. Amazingly it worked out like i had it all planned before hand lol. I landed a job right off the bat in one of the many steps in the oil field. Its called flow back or well testing with 0 experience and a hole lot of ambition I'm still rocking it and having fun!

Here are some pictures of my truck i haven't gotten to do much i've had 3 weeks off this year that i got to go back to Utah and enjoy all my hard work but this is what i've gotten so far.

Baffle and flapper finely set up on the header this was a huge task that i wasn't expecting. Works like a charm though sounds great and will keep the cops off my back hopefully!

4 inch aluminum intake.

Heat wrap on the intake also have it for the headers.

Here's the money shot lol! gotta love it

The next things ill be working on are a new electric fan and controller on the radiator. I also have a reverse tilt hood kit i will be installing along with a hand full of odds and ends to get her cruising down the road.
KroAutomotiveInc is offline   Reply With Quote