View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 06:23 PM   #1
RogerKoop

Restored 1973-80 vent windows

I have 2 sets done. One has new tinted glass with a ding in the pass side frame for $550.00. The second set has used tinted glass for $535.00. Let me know.

I’ve been restoring 1967-72 vent windows on the forum for over 15 years. As a result I’ve started to do the 1973-91 as requested by members on the forum.

Up for sale a pair of restored Vent Window Assemblies that will fit 1973-80 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups, Blazers and Suburbans.

The rebuild includes a complete disassembly and inspection for worn or broken parts which are replaced. We use high quality parts in the restoration. We replace the weatherstripping and both locking handles with new ones. For this set I reused the original tinted glass. Most of the misc small parts are re-cadmium plated or phosphate coated. At the top and bottom I use pop rivets for 2 reasons. The first it is a tighter fit, and we have the clearance for fitment.

All the black trim has been power coated with a gloss finish.

This is a high quality restoration and far superior to the reproductions that are currently on the market.

Price is $550.00 with used glass or $600.00 with new glass plus shipping via UPS.

I accept checks or PayPal.

Please email with any questions or need additional pictures.

I can also restore yours for around $575.00 based on condition,
Attached Images

Last edited by RogerKoop; 12-22-2023 at 01:40 PM.
RogerKoop is offline   Reply With Quote