View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
72CSTC5
Account Suspended

Project "Marilyn" Lucky 13 Trucks and Customs

This is another build that I am working on off and on for Brandi. She decided a while back that she wanted a truck too so I found a 72 swb fleet on Craigs list a while back. It is basically a shell since we decided to go full blown custom on this one. It has a blue Texas Title and all the vins and tags match. It will have a custom built frame front to rear. Will be running a Porterbuilt Dropmember in this one with air ride all the way around. I have another cab and bed for it already. We have a 67 front clip for it as well. We are going to run the stock 67 trim on the truck. We are going for mild chop of 1 1/2". The rear cab seam will be rolled and smoothed. Drip rails shaved as well. Will run 20x8's in the front 22x10's in the rear. I will be a custom mixed silver with white Ultra-Leather interior with pink piping around the seats for a little feminine touches for her. We have a built 355 small block with 425 horsepower going in as well for running gear with a 700r4 yet to be built and freshened up. Everything that is not used will be shaved, smoothed and painted. Stay tuned but this will be slow going. Here are pics of what we are starting with.
Carlos
Attached Images

72CSTC5 is offline   Reply With Quote