View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 08:47 AM   #4
Smooth1SITF

My 1969 Chevrolet C-10 Short Bed/SWB Fleetside Pickup

Ok, here we go. Day 1 pick-up to current day. This will be my showcase here and I will be using the Texas Area Marines website (Website for US Marines in Texas) at www.TexasAreaMarines.org to showcase this build to as well and host the pictures.

As I had said before, this is my childhood dream, to have my very own Chevy C-10 from the 67-72 year range. I'm glad I found this 1969 because I love the body style. I purchased it for $2,500 in which I felt was a good deal for this type of rare find. According to the under-paint, it appears to have been an original Teal/Aqua color. VIN research will be made to verify. my original post shows a photo of what I wish for it to look like complete courtesy of Classic Trucks and 72BlckButy www.67-72chevytrucks.com

Original Craig's List listing photo (1) 1969 Chevy C-10 SWB

Original Craig's List listing photo (2)

Original Craig's List listing photo (3) - Current engine as I bought it. Here you can see the original Teal/Aqua color the truck was.

Engine: Currently - 350 / Proj Finish - 454 - Transmission: Currently - Muncie on the floor / Estimated to Finish - TBD - Bed: Currently Short Bed Fleetside w/Steel Floor / Finish - Short Bed Fleetside w/Red Oak Wood Floor & Matching Interchangeable Short Bed Stepside w/Red Oak Wood Floor
Smooth1SITF is offline   Reply With Quote