View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 09:22 AM   #1859
ChevyGuyNC

Re: What did you do to your truck today.The 3rd chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich72C10 View Post
Figures, that is the one that will take a few photos LOL. You can get all the brackets from GMC Paul's, except for the two that are up around the distributor. I had to get those on eBay ... I think it is Vett people that have them.

So the photos are from Top, going down, to where we end up at #1 plug. #1/3 and #2/4 fish through the motor mount and it is a PITA to get them through there too! I also put a yellow square to point out the brackets - they are a bit hard to see.

Hope this is what you wanted - the passenger side is the same. But the brackets around the distributor are different from each other.
No kidding those ones that go through the motor mount are a real PITA. So much so that I didn't route them back that way. I about destroyed the old ones getting them out; didn't want to risk the new ones. Would have been nice if after all that the truck ran better but no such luck. The truck definitely didn't like the Iridium plugs I got.

Really want to go the Pertronix route but the wife has me on lockdown for truck spending at this point, lol.