View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 07:49 PM   #213
Richard

Re: Big Bird - 1972 Longhorn K30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettd85 View Post
Ahh, yes, I made sure they were included with the sale and installed them shortly after receiving the truck. They of course match the truck perfectly! Not to mention superior parts.

So far the dirty dingo stuff is OK. I wanted the pac fab crossmemeber but I guess they went out of business?? I couldnt get ahold of them. I got the unpainted version of the dirty dingo and almost have it in. I am running into a few issues though as this was a 2wd frame so there is a big bump stamped into the frame for lack of a better term. Also no reference holes to start from so I'm sort of just roughing it in where I think it should go. Paired with the dirty dingo engine plates should give me plenty of adjustability. Will just mate it to the Th400 and keep all drivelines the same. Thats the goal anyway... Will post more pics when I make some progress.
Nice you got the motor in. Hope to get to that soon. I have a Pacific Fab/ Tilden motorsports crossmember that I will be installing. Out of curiosity I tired to call Tilden. They do pick up. I did not ask why when searching Pacific fab, EC Auto comes up now. Looks like they have the same crossmembers.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote