View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #45
68 short step

Re: project INCREDIBLE HULK

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed1 View Post
Don,how many of these trucks have you tackled so far for members or on your own?? I know at one time I had another 69 shortwide truck and also a 69 longwide truck while I was working on my 72 short wide and lots of extra parts. I am down to my 72 SWB now but still have extra parts. Seems like almost everyone who has done a project like these has had either an extra truck for parts or has done other trucks and has extra parts lying around.If Im ever back in Tulsa again I would like to stop by,Im a little less than 2 hours away in Ft Smith.

I lived in Tulsa for a few years,first near the University,then moved to Catoosa for a while and moved away right before the Big Tornado hit out there.
well i alwayed liked the 67-72 style trucks (more the 67-68) i always told my girlfriend (now wife) "im gonna get me a 68 shortbed step side and put a LS1 in it" i said that for years, till i finally found mine....that would be when i really got into trucks, during the process of my build up, ive done; my truck, another 68 LWB, a friends 69 SWB, another buddy of mine 72, killer71 (71 SWB), then 71HULK, after that ive got a orange 71SWB in the line-up.....but before it was trucks it was cars mainly firebirds....70-78 (not a huge fan of 79-81)
stop by whenever you like...

Last edited by 68 short step; 01-08-2008 at 04:31 PM.
68 short step is offline   Reply With Quote