Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 01:06 AM   #89
Wobpb377

Re: USA1 Industries

I think their reputation proceeds them. Seems they are a shady business. This is my interaction.

I was speaking to their social media person about seat covers. Lucky they had some in the correct color being produced. Their website listed them as $249. I called and placed the order. Their website still showed zero on hand. I spoke to the rep on a Friday and placed my order. Come monday my order was cancelled. First the item they sold me increased $50 from their listed price on the website, second they rep mid calculated the shipping rate. I had been charged $50 and change. On Monday when the order was cancelled they said they needed another $50 and change in shipping to fulfill the order. This was 100% their fault. The customer service rep calculated the wrong weight when she obtained the quote. She charged me for a 1lb box. I asked the social media rep why there was a difference in the price from 249 to 299 but went on deaf ears and never answer. I asked to speak to the owner Randy. He said he was at lunch and would call me back when he gets back. Fast forward to the next day and he returns my call. Ironically the price on their website changed to $299 after I called them out on it. When Randy called he said they changed the price on 4000 items and haven’t updated their website yet. Funny their Facebook store still has the seat cover listed for 249. When he spoke he had nothing to say, not sorry nothing. Didn’t attempt to fix the issue. Poor business practice trying to charge a customer $100 more for an item that was misrepresented on his website. His 1-2 star reviews on yelp, Facebook, and Google are very fitting. He might make good products, but he has to remember how he got there. Without his customers he would be nothing. Treat customers with respect and honesty and you will succeed.
Wobpb377 is offline   Reply With Quote