View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 01:10 PM   #31
MARTINSR

Re: Mustang II IFS Ride Quality VS S10 Swap

And of course I will say something and someone will beat me up because this question wasn't asked.

You also want to think about if you really need the IFS and disc brakes and all that on YOUR truck. We are all different in our needs. Every one of these trucks doesn't need to be changed to make it "modern."

I had put a Camaro clip on my frame, I was deep into it but thankfully hadn't gotten into the mods to the rad support and all that when I drove a co-workers truck with a dropped axle and modern dropped springs and realized how nice it drove.

We all don't need that stuff, for drives around town and to little get togethers and all that most of us do with our AD's we don't need to make it like a late model truck towing boats and campers and stuff like that.

Some of us do, I understand that. But just think about what you do with your truck and if you really need the modern suspension.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote