View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 11:35 AM   #18
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Corn Dogs and Sushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
The only time I eat a corn dog is at the county fair. I try to sample something from every stand. I do not leave hungry! chomp chomp
Every stand? Whoa, you need to go on one of those eating competitions.

I went to the fair and got a brisket sandwich. Mainly because the smoke coming out of the smokers smelled so good. But it smelled better than it tasted. The meat was dry and the bread was stale. I doused it in BBQ sauce but that didn't help. But I ate it because it was expensive and there was no way that I was going to throw it out. But it filled me up and I had to walk past other food places that I would have rather had with a full belly.

I went to Pomona one year. Me and my buddy were walking past the side of a food truck. A guy came out with a bunch of burnt ends an asked if we wanted them. That they were just going to throw them out. Heck yeah!

Those ends were so good. Now I see the food shows and burnt ends are all the rage. Go figure. They were throwing them away before. Times change.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote