View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 04:47 PM   #1
AZ69C10

From Arizona 69C10

Hello,
I'm in Arizona. I purchased 1969 C10 SWB medium green/white two tone Custom/10. 350/th350.

It was completely taken apart and was last running in 2002. It sat, baking in the sun since then, though it was tarped. It took me about a year to get it all back together and driving. Almost 90% of it was upgraded and or new parts installed. I did this in my garage, first time putting one together in this condition. The only portions outsourced was having the new American Auto wire 69-72 harness installed and few odds and ends, shifter linkage and throttle linkage and new Ebrake installed. The hood and driver side fender were messed up, so those were replaced and painted. While getting them painted I had all the exterior green done. Just a small scuff and paint nothing insane.

I do have the proper original hubcaps chrome with blue bowtie, I just don't put them on, they cost far too much, so I use the white with yellow bowtie.
Anyway, that's a quick summary.

I also have a 78' K5 and previous to the K5, I had an 83c10 and then a 77c10, both of those have since been sold.

Looking forward to chatting about these trucks
Attached Images

Last edited by AZ69C10; 05-06-2022 at 05:18 PM.
AZ69C10 is offline   Reply With Quote