Thread: "Jimma" Build
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 01:25 PM   #7
Chevyman63
Can't wait to retire!!

Re: "Jimma" Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimma View Post
I go to Kettering University up in Flint.

I am looking to go back to a more stock look with a little bit of a lift. I am not much of a mudbogger and that is the way this truck started out as and what it looks like with the cage. Once I actually get some good metal from my parts truck, I am not going to put the cage back in because I don't want to put the hole through it.

Now that I have two, I can't decide what I should build? I could either do a Blazer CST or the Jimmy. Personally I like the Jimmy front better but the CST is cool because of all the package. I am not too familiar with what all the CST involved but I know that the Blazer I have has AC, badges, nice seats and a heavier top then my black one. Thats another thing, the black one off of the Jimmy is a single wall top and the one off of the Blazer is white and double walled. Which is better? Which color should I go with?

Out of the two what is the rarest? Blazer CST or Jimmy?
First of all, I'm about 25 miles due west of you. Secondly, the choice is yours. I believe the single will tops are more desirable because of their weight and I would think that the Jimmy would be more rare than the Blazer, but I'm sure there will be more guys chiming in with ore info for you. But ultimately the decision is yours and what you like.

2009 4x4 Chevy Crew Cab 6.0
1989 4x4 Siverado (270,000 miles)
1972 4x4 Blazer
2007 Chevy Cutaway 1 ton
1970 Corvette (sons project)

RIP
- CLR 10/11/09
Chevyman63 is offline   Reply With Quote