Thread: 47-55.1 garage pics
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 12:23 AM   #36
R&B51

Re: garage pics

Lots of really good ideas in thread. I don’t know if you’re interested in this or not but I like the finished wall cabinets for modular fit, good look, and they hold a ton of stuff. They come in various heights and depths. You can see a little bit from the picture. I had a garage cabinet business on the side for years, but now I just put them in my shop and family members. You can order them directly and install yourself from a company called Slide Lok. They go together really easy with dovetail dados and I just hang on the wall. I hang mine about a foot off the floor and allows for sweeping and washing the shop out. There are 110 and 220 receptacles on the wall inside but I mostly use a retractable electric cord from the ceiling and retractable air hose hook to a big compressor in the corner that hangs from the ceiling as well. I just plumbed it inside walls before they finish the walls. I had them put half-inch plywood on on the walls instead of sheet rock, so I can screw things up easier. I’ll try to include a couple of pictures. If you’re interested in how they go up, you can, PM me
Attached Images

R&B51 is offline   Reply With Quote