View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #127
lyrikz
PITbut

Re: My Big Fat Renovation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
I didn't want to be dragging compressor lines everywhere, and I don't actually have one, so I bought this little booger. It had many very favorable online reviews but was a little pricey in stores, about $350 with tax. I found the actual manufacturer on fleabay and paid $240 shipped for a refurbished one with a one year warranty. So far so good, what a great little toy!
I have rented that from home depot two or three times. LOVE those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Some people may look at it and say, Redneck, that ain't centered 'tween 'dem winders, and I would say to those people, you are correct! I did have it centered, and I had my wife hold it up (after I installed the lower lattice board for it to sit on) and I realized I would "see myself" every time I opened the door to the garage. So I wouldn't freak myself out every now and again, I moved it 6" to the left so I don't see myself when I open the door. I'm standing on the stoop to the door in the pic, and if I moved about an inch to the left I could see my shoulder in the mirror, so I like the new placement.

5. Just another view.
Ya, i would crap myself everytime i went out there and saw some dude staring back at me in my own garage. Good choice on moving. Everything looks really good.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=676047

My new YOUTUBE channel.. Videos of my truck and a current walk around.
Lyrikz74 Youtube channel DONE! SOLD!

My 1971 stepside build thread
My Build Thread UPDATED 6/11. DONE
and sold.
lyrikz is offline   Reply With Quote