View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 02:32 PM   #864
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: My Big Fat Renovation

I also completely redid our laundry room. New, releveled floor and tile, redid the trim, repainted it, added base cabinets and a top, repainted all the trim... its like 98% done, I'll post a few pics of that soon.

Washer and dryers have gotten stooooopid. Aside from having to wait 2 months for them, they were $2K with the bases (highly recommended with front load, you don't have to bend over anywhere near as far compared to being mounted on the floor).

I also redid our guest bath. New tile, new pooper, repainted all the trim. Came out nice.

And of course, trying to spend as much time as possible with this handsome little guy.

My wife can't stand listening to him cry, so I've been trying to sleep train him in his crib in his room... not going well... he loves his mama.

We've still been doing our almost weekly mustang rides, he seems to enjoy them.

Work has also been HORRIBLE. I've pulled all nighters trying to complete projects on time. We FINALLY hired a new guy for my group and I've finally kicked a few difficult projects out the door to construction that have been dragging on in permitting forever, so I'm hoping work improves back to normal hours soon. I guess my work is being recognized, I got a rather large raise last week, so that was nice.

I hope to dive back into the C10 in the next couple of months and figure out wtf is wrong with my brakes. My right rear doesn't act like it does anything, even though everything appears correct and not leaking and the front just randomly chatters/sticks. I'm suspecting my distribution block is failing or plugged full of goo.
Attached Images

1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote