View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:57 PM   #1168
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

So this morning early I decided to quickly cut the broken ends off wood that Sally and I denailed yesterday. As I wanted them ready for the weekend to make more picket fencing.

Dragged my new to me Delta saw out on the drive and then proceeded to top n tail the wood.

Last bit that need cleaning up.

Long lengths sorted.

Short cut bits sorted.

I carried the saw back into the garage. It was neither that heavy or awkward but clearly my back did not agree because by the time I got inside the house my back was objecting. A lot.

Thankfully I had an appointment at the osteopath today. She usuually hurts but helps.

While I was at the Osteopath today my phone (on silent) went mad. Twice.

Once done I looked and missed calls from @glenanderson and @pauly
So I called Gen and it turned out he was reversed up my drive and rummaging for timber, of course there is a load of it.

He was picking up the super heavy complessor that came from @craigrk in Leatherhead for Paul and some V8 parts, tools and my digital torque wrench, along with a heavy duty rubber mat for the load bed in Woody his C10 truck he is building currently.

Glen will be headed cross country to pick up and deliver Land Rover parts and a rear diff that will end up in Bexley. So quite a trip.

My back was absolutely knackered from the osteopath and hurting it this morning so Glen managed to load everything alone.

And ready to rock n roll.

Next stop Essex at Chez “y”
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote