View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
blazerboy_4life
70Custom10

Re: Shaved Firewalls&relocated hardware. I need pics and Lots of understanding.... &

No offense taken. Yeah I do kindof want a show truck but she's not gonna be a trailer queen by any means. It will be driven in the snow and weather and used to haul things. I know it will cause more work in other areas but I don't mind doin things the hard way at all. Im just very particular on how I like things to look and a wired cluttered mess under the hood just will not do. I've always had a vision in my head of my truck someday when it might ever be finished, to be very minimal and simplistic. I will be getting rid of anything I don't need and shaving anything that could cause rust later. With or without the amazing advise you guys have, and the expansive knowledge base too, ill be diving into this project head first. I just thought I would try to take my blindfold off first.

Propane, when u say there's so many other things I can do did you mean anything specific? Cause if you have any ideas feel free to share. Im sure there's a ton of stuff I've never thought of. Thahks for your input!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
blazerboy_4life is offline   Reply With Quote