View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 02:22 PM   #1
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Air Conditioner Vs. Computer

My A/C unit conked out on me. So now I have the windows open trying to keep the house cool with just fans until I can get a replacement. I never like this A/C unit. It's loud and it's not efficient. So it's gone. I'm not fixing the POS again.

I have heavy Plantation shutters in my office. The window was open and the wind caught the shutter and it hit my computer and sent it flying. It went down hard. Cracked the screen and broke the keyboard.

It still worked off and on. But it was acting all crazy. I think it's because it's a touch screen and the screen was cracked so the computer doesn't know what to do.

So. I go on my wifes computer and order a new one. Mine is impossible to use. The cursor just jumps around even if I'm not touching it. And it scrolls through pages without me touching it. The thing has gone nuts.

I bought the new one and right after I did the old one starts working perfectly again. Go figure. It was totally screwed up and now it's fine. I'm typing on it right now. Busted keyboard and all.

So. If my air conditioner hadn't been broken then my computer wouldn't be broken. Inadvertently my A/C killed my computer, or at least tried to.

I haven't been doing too well with appliances lately.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote