View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 04:34 PM   #129
severedchris

Re: 65 C10 SWFS BBW "Clyde" @Poypeyes Rod Shop

Got the Flex A Lite Trans Cooler and the A/C Condenser and Dryer mocked up in place

mad dash pic....this is just a few days before we left for SEMA

went with a Lokar Nostalgia Floor Shifter

getting the motor ready to fire

went with these cool little controls that Vintage Air Offers

Got the windows in.....this was no easy task

This was one of the best investments I made......by far....I advise anyone to annie up and get this kit from totally stainless

hanging of the sheetmetal

access panel that we came up with for the fuel tank area

Seat was done by LB Upholstery in Wilmer LA.....he does mostly street rod stuff, but Ive gotten him to do every one of my trucks...hes the best in our area

Got the Jute pad laid down

elevel touchpad installed in the arm rest.....I had the Upholstery shop install a ChickenCityHotRods touchpad panel in the foam and then cover over it

Had Joe Vincent of VincentDesigns in Baton Rouge do up a little memorial piece for my Uncle Sherman....he passed away not long after I returned home from deployment...he meant a lot to me and he is probably most responsible for my obsession with all things automotive

Couldn't resist laying it out and just sitting the bumper up there to see what it would look like....

Got the trim on.....this just makes these trucks if you ask me

this was about 3am a few days before sema...lol

first time we sat the bed on....I almost messed my pants

Last edited by severedchris; 01-25-2015 at 04:53 PM.
severedchris is offline   Reply With Quote