View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 01:52 PM   #1
YellowK5

Hello From So cal

Hi all,
Just joined a few days ago...What a great resource.
I have a 72 K5 CST that i have owned longer than anything i have..I got it back in 88 from the orig owners daughter. It was completely orig including the muffler ..The right side seemed to be a problem for the orig owner as it was pretty beat up..the front bumper was twisted and tucked under the nose...Around 1991 I did a full resto of the body and paint but never got to have the top painted as I wanted to do a few things to fix it up before paint...jump to 9 years ago I rearranged the rear of a Lexus with my Blazer...It did a bit of damage to old yellow and it has been in storage ever since ..A few months back I decided it was time for some love and went to work on the Blazer and pulled the motor for a rebuild(fix it now or it may never get done with the truck driving)..
In the mean time chatting with a customer at work he said he had a project truck he was going to sell...Now I also own a 71 C20 long bed..I got a pretty good deal plus he gave me about 2k worth of new parts for it...now I have way too much work to do...You can see the Blazer on the rack in my hangar
Scott
Attached Images

YellowK5 is offline   Reply With Quote