View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 09:57 AM   #3
special-K
Special Order

Re: Trucks From A Show

There were only these two Advance Design trucks, I believe. I might have missed one. The green 3800 is superfine. I talked a good bit with the owner over at the NAPCO welder rig. He also has his dad's old '58 3800 wrecker in original Marine Blue he showed pictures of. I plan to go visit him. He's in the same town in VA as a friend of mine and real close to my sister's place. I wish I had pictures. Well, I hope you liked the pictures. Not much going on this year, but at least we had that show go through. If it hadn't rained Friday night I believe there would have been just as many trucks as other years. As it was it came real close. They had a record amount of preregistrations as well as sponsor donations. Come check it out next year if you like the old trucks of all sizes and makes. Not far from Winchester, VA and right along I-81 on US11.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote