View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 09:10 AM   #3
sgaylord
Project collector

Re: Jezebel 3.0. Lay frame and Twin Turbos!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidmoreGarage View Post
I don't have specific experiences to offer but there are a lot of options out there now for a performance oriented suspension that also drops the body to the ground and maintains the shock travel you need for traction and handling, especially with 650hp.

I'd figure out a budget for what you are thinking now and start shopping around for what else is out there and opinions. I'd look at the different chassis options and front or back half's.

As far as the turbos, the devil's in the details, so I can't comment on what you have in mind (could be awesome). I'd consider a big single turbo with excellent boost control, personally. That should help you achieve your goals and still have good torque. With twin turbos, you have double the cost, complexity, and packaging.
Thanks. From what I am seeing in my initial research I think budget should be ok. I will set aside extra $$ for those, "Well since I have it down this far I might as well..." lol. Personally I like the challenge of making things fit/work properly so this should be fun.

Hoping to hear from others on their suspension ideas. I want something that turns well, rides good, and lays frame. At this point I'm looking at the Porterbuilt L3 Air setups front and rear but open to other options too. I'm not in a big hurry but would probably like to make my decision and get my order placed around Christmas time.

2020 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax
2016 Harley Street Glide CVO

Roll Tide!
sgaylord is offline   Reply With Quote