View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 06:12 PM   #95
special-K
Special Order

Re: Classic Trucks: Other Makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Nice! I bet it was a great show!
It really was. Always is. This one comes every year and always at same place. This year they had close to 900 trucks. I love these shows because it is all kinds of trucks of different age, size, use, and style. You see museum quality antiques. Often you'll catch one driving through. Now that's a real treat. And the people, like everyone you see? Friendly good people willing to shoot the breeze.

I'm on an antique truck high this month, since just two weekends before was the ATHS National Show at Harrisonburg, VA. I posted a couple hundred pictures from that in the thread on that show in Heavy Haulers. Now I need to do one for this show. About the same amount of pics.

Here is a great video off Harrisonburg. The best music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6-uqustPNg&t=809s

These were at Macungie. I didn't know there were any stock '41 Willys pickups left in the world and here are two!
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote