Thread: Creeps
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 12:26 PM   #8
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: Creeps

My house is on a long half mile or so semi circular road that connects to the main road on both ends. I leave the house around 4:45 am. I popped open the garage door one morning and there was a running car with a woman in it parked in the road. I walked a little towards her and stopped and watched. She drove off in the direction of the far end of the road. I let her get out of site and I followed. Not my usual direction since I live on the corner lot that butts against the main road. I drove slowly and she had turned around and passed me coming back. I stopped so she could see I was see I was checking her out. I went out the other end of the road and drove back around on the main road side and came back to my house. She was lurking but took off as soon as she saw me. This time I followed her to the main road, a left on to a side road, and then on to a much more traveled road. I let her slowly get far enough ahead so I could get turned around without her seeing me ... I was going to be late for work lol.

After work I talked to my three neighbors across the street about it ... Just a heads up folks, looks like we have some lurkers. I think they posted it up on the neighborhood watch site.

Not as creepy as Pauls creep, just regular creepy

Monroe Swap meet May 18-19.
Mike has the same spots for the NW guys he's had forever.
Lunch time BBQ at the spaces.
If you have stuff to sell bring it along.

If you have a question PM stllookn (Mike) here via the board.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=851291
CG is offline   Reply With Quote