View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #17
Navy Mechanic

Re: Experience with CPP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPPJEFF View Post
Wow guys im sorry to read this stuff! Yes December was a hectic month here, basically what could go wrong did go wrong! First we had several days without phone service because the rain ruined the phone lines and then we had of course the holidays aswell as year end inventory. I will admit based on the everything happening it was pretty ugly. If you guys need anything or have any problems feel free to e-mail me direct at jeff@classicperform.com, also on a side note we will NEVER ship as fast as Summit Racing as most of our kits are made in house. Feel free to contact me direct as i will gladly make this the experience you were expecting. Thanks and Happy New Years!!
Jeff- Appreciate the response and understand the logistical issues this time of year. Unfortunatley I cancelled my order after talking to CPP this morning. It's the customer service that's lacking. Three weeks later I'm told multiple parts are on back order. Would've never known if I hadn't called. Everybody else I send money to alerts me immediately via email of shipping status, back orders, etc. If they had told me up front there would be a delay or let me know as soon as it went back ordered there'd be no issues. Nothing personal but solid customer service whens my business evey time.
11 Malibu LTZ- 'The Wife's ride'
Navy Mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote