View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 05:55 PM   #76
Madkidd007

Re: 1965 Lincoln, need I say more?

And this past week I started on the wiring for the drivetrain, I’ll go through the inside of the car later with all new American autowire stuff. I’ve always wanted when you see under the hood to go so what is custom because it looks like it fits perfect, well other than the sheetmetal intake that I’m going to replace I’ve done just that. Slightly modified painless ls3 harness that I got from work and for the most part laid out well. Long story short I took a factory pass through for all the wiring and made the new fuse block/relay center fit so everything for the drivetrain and car is in one spot inside the car. Still have to run the wires for the fuel pump, fans, key power, and starter but aside from that the wiring is done as I’ve already had the car running with jumper wires. Waiting on the driveshaft to get back which in itself will be a pretty slick setup. It probably took me more time to adjust everything in the tune than the actual wiring as it’s a mix and match of different generation ls parts, the trans tune was simple as it was just a copy and paste from the old Saab. Speaking of the Saab, the suburban I’ll be selling i got on a trade deal that some of you may have seen the new owner doing some work on. Check out this crazy fool if you haven’t already seen what he did to that thing. https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=823156[/URL]
Attached Images

Syclone killer AWD T56 LS

Paypal please pay as Goods&Services Madkidd00000007@yahoo.com

Last edited by Madkidd007; 12-30-2021 at 10:32 PM.
Madkidd007 is offline   Reply With Quote