View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 08:33 AM   #118
rechinca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA_C10 View Post
Curious, what other kits we're you looking at, and what differs with gmcpauls?
I read some posts where guys had good success with them. I don’t know where they source their springs from, but you place the order and then they email you and ask year, make, model, engine, trans, AC, LB or SB. Once they get the information back they order your springs made for the application and then have the manufacturer drop ship them to you. I looked into a local company near me that manufactures coil springs custom to what you want and specific like this. GMCPaul was cheaper, but should get them in about the same amount of time. They said 10-14 days and they will come direct from the manufacturer for my set-up.

I looked at CPP and POL as well as the various others, but I like how specific GMCPaul was. So I will let you guys know when I receive them. I’ll measure them up and post the specifics. I like to support the smaller guys who are out there working to provide us with quality products so I figured $115 (I think that was the cost?) was worth the shot. He had all of the shock relocating brackets, new u-bolts and spring cups in stock too.
Posted via Mobile Device
rechinca is offline   Reply With Quote