View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 05:36 PM   #843
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Working Man's Burbon

The only thing I can figure is my 68 may be an early frame. Apparently Capt Fab has a bracket that can be welded on but I may end up doing what you did. I have the bump outs where the bolts go but the frame is not dimpled for the bump out on the actual box. Not wanting to get in to it at the time I just put the manual box back on when I saw it would not go on. I still have the body off the frame so it is still an easy fix. I have not been able to work on any of it over the last 2 years since I am the only one working at my shop now. Things had piled up 3 deep around it so I could not even tinker. I have spent the last month getting everything straight around the shop so I can get back on it in the next couple of weeks.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote