View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #7
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Board member "nlped" from Cullman, Alabama...Time waster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72freak View Post
My email did change...I bundled all of my sevices and switched from Bellsouth to Comcast to save $100 per month. BOTH emails addresses you had were given worked then and they both still work even today, so that excuse does not hold water. You act like it was some type of scam...I have been on the board for many years and am very active. Im not a scammer. A scammer would not give you (2) email addresses a home address a phone number, etc.

I did say in the post that you responded...the next morning and thats exactly when you did....you left me hanging ALL day on Monday!

You act as if you did nothing wrong! The point of the entire post was you said you were coming to buy the truck...not look at it, not check it out...but to buy it! You negotiated a price. You had my (2) email addresses, you had my phone number and you had the ability to log into the site and use PM and this communication above is the fisrt time I have heard from you since that Tuesday morning you said you "needed sleep" on Monday and would be here that day (Tuesday) and that was weeks ago.

It all about communication, consideration and caracter and you obviosly dont understand any of them and I am glad you dont need anything from the "likes of me" because I certainly try to avaid time wasters, looky Lous and tire kickers like you........ back at ya!

I have no plans on responding again having you waste even more of my time...the facts are listed above and the rest of the board can decide and believe what they want. All Im going to to is continue to refresh the post until it gets locked.

That is called trolling, and not what this area is for at all. As per last sentence, thread locked and considered a closed matter.