Thread: Truck update
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 10:07 AM   #17
special-K
Special Order

Re: Truck update

I take it your boss doesn't own anything with rust falling off of it. Jealousy, can spot it a mile away. I thought I was done driving my '72 for the year when we got that snow earlier in Nov. But lots of rain followed to wash away the metal dissolver, so I've been enjoying running it. I started to build a carport and have run it out to pick up lumber a few times. I was out yesterday and across thee hiway at a light was a 71/72 GMC C1500 that looked about the same as your truck, color, hubcaps, and all. They got the left green arrow and passed by with both waving with big smiles. There may be rust falling off that truck from time to time, but those boys were smilin' big, unlike the unhappy looks on most faces I saw sitting in their shiny plastic computercraft

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote