View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:59 AM   #64
Chris04

Re: Brothers Truck Parts

Looks like I’m not only one either,I know mistakes happen but when you have a company this big you would think customer service would be better, I ordered a cab mount kit for my 72 Cheyenne pickup as well as radiator support mount kit,got them in the mail and opened box all I had was a cab mount kit with no radiator support kit at all. But invoice showed both were boxed and singed off with a signature across invoice. I thought maybe it was on backorder so went back and looked at email and both were in stock when I placed order. So I decided to go ahead and install my cab mounts to find out I didn’t have all the washers I needed and no sleeves to go in bushings. I thought maybe their kit didn’t come with them so I went and looked at other places who sold kits and all kits showed all hardware including the bushing sleeves. I should have ordered kit from somewhere else being I thought this was everything I needed. this isn’t first problem I’ve had from them and I don’t like to bash company’s but it gets old and just amazes me that a company this big has so many mistakes. I’m going to call first thing tomorrow to see about getting my radiator support mount kit I was missing. Needless to say I’m done with ordering from them again.

Last edited by Chris04; 07-04-2018 at 01:47 PM.
Chris04 is offline   Reply With Quote