View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 04:31 PM   #50
tbone67

Re: **do not buy blueprint engines***

Well I have GREAT NEWS!!! Blueprint has been in contact with me and we came to a resolution that I am absolutely thrilled about. After discussing the details and explaining the situation that I went through with my new engine, they agreed to pay my repair bill in full. Blueprint apologized for using the heads to begin with and said they never should have been installed on my engine in the first place. Along with that, they met with their assembly and quality control teams to make sure that something like this is to never happen again and to use only good quality reman heads for the builds. Also they met with the retailer who is advertising “New Vortec Heads” for this particular engine and the retailer has since changed the layout to no longer advertise “New” heads. They were very sympathetic to the whole ordeal and wanted to ensure me that they do stand behind their builds. I cannot be happier with the outcome and I truly believe now that they do stand behind their product. They have gone as far as to offer any assistance in the future if some issue would arise. Again, I am thoroughly pleased with the outcome and couldn’t be happier. Thank you Blueprint!
tbone67 is offline   Reply With Quote