View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #101
Slammed '87

Re: Street Rod Sugar Daddy (Dino63's 78 C-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edflores View Post
i think maybe the shocks are limiting that. or maybe it needs bigger dogbones. i know my friend had to make longer dogbones on another companies 6 link to lay.
Yes i agree. I was looking on th KPC website after i had posted that and i believe they offer different size "dogbones?" for different wheel sizes which makes sense. So for example if i wanted to lay pinch on a 20 i could order the 22 i assume?

I went and looked at my truck after i posted that earlier as well and i have a new concern now lol. From looking at the pictures, if you were laying pinch wouldn't the bottom of the cant. bag support be dragging on the ground, especially if you were up in the front and dumped in the rear? It looks like it would be damn close if it didn't hit. It's so hard doing guess work from other peoples pics! Does anyone have one of these kits that would be able to measure how close to the ground these sit? I assume they don't hang lower than the stock bumpers? And again does anyone know what happens to bumper mounts if you have em? sorry for all the ?'s, i'm gonna be rippin my truck apart again this weekend and i need to know which route to take so i can get things ordered. :-) Thanks.