View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #57
GMCPaul

Re: GMC paul door seals are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeroadster View Post
Paul,

Are the push on style seals available for 63-66's? I didn't see them online.

Thanks,

John
John AKA-lakeroadster I have some new door seals arriving in about 2 weeks I'd like you to test fit for me on your 66 and give me a review so if you could please email me your address as soon as they arrive I'll ship them to you. Email me at
robbinspd1199@yahoo.com

litew8 If you read the description of the cab rubber kit on our web site page it tells you every part that is included in the kit. If you do not see it in the description then its not included.
the following is that list
Includes
standard 8 piece door window seal kit,
vent window rubber kit,
door opening weather strip kit,
windshield gasket ( Deluxe or Standard),
Rear window gasket ( Deluxe or Standard) Specify Standard or Deluxe in Cart for 67-72 Large back window, 67 Small back window kit comes as standard or deluxe windshield gasket and standard rear window gasket specify in cart. You can optionally upgrade the door opening weatherstrip in the cart from our original style glue on version to our new and improved modern style that pushes on and requires no glue to install. Every Piece in this entire kit is backed with a lifetime warranty.
You'll find the cab rubber kit at this link
http://www.gmcpauls.com/Pickup.htm
Its the 1st item listed on that page.
Where as if you only want the Push-On door seals they are on the same page and are the 9th item listed on that page.
GMCPaul
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote