View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 02:54 PM   #1
katykitchen

Jabin Wood/gmachinz

Over two years ago I met Jabin halfway to Des Moines. I sent with him all my GMC trim pieces plus 8 or 9 gmc grilles in various stages of repair. We had agreed he would refinish/repair a set of trim for me and he could keep the leftover pieces for himself. We also discussed my wiring, he was going to take care of my harnesses for power windows, locks, electric mirrors. I purchased
a set of power mirrors from him, you guys seen em advertised, gm dumbo/silver style mirrors, with power actuators. I went to pay him for the mirrors, he told me he’d knock off fifty dollars and ship them. I told him just to hang on to them and I would pick them up when I came to get my trim and grille. I bought other pieces off of him, paid ,he’d ship the stuff. He’s even sent window switches and door lock switches that I haven’t paid him for yet. Now I’ve been trying to get ahold of him for the last year or so. He won’t answer the phone, won’t reply to email or texts. I am ready for my trim pieces and grille and I would like my things back. He can contact me. I’ve had many flawless transactions on this site. I can’t help but wonder what’s up here. Darin Pagliai
Posted via Mobile Device
katykitchen is offline   Reply With Quote