View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #114
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by faribran View Post
very good.. i am looking for some of the same characteristics...i want something smaller, the closer to the firewall the better, i will be putting it onto a 67...am shooting for 4 wheel disc brakes... i may PM you later on for more specifics.... thanks for the input.
Guys have used corvette masters for 4-wheel discs. I also have a fiero booster modified for use on these trucks- it's the same basic unit with a disc/disc master that uses the same fittings. Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STINEY View Post
Nice work..... hope you make your deadline!

Just one question - I've been eyeing the Lokar shifters for a while now. Do they have no provisions for park/neutral safety switchs? I've never seen it in any pictures. I'd like one but most racing organizations will not let you run without those provisions.

Not bagging on them, just curious? (by the way, if you still have your 80's shifter I may be interested)

Keep it up!
Thanks! Me too The lokar has a switch on the right side and another available at the trans linkage. The b&m will be on the parts board soon; I'll let you know
Posted via Mobile Device

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote